At Henderson & Associates, our primary mission is to provide each of our clients with the professional forestry advice and guidance they need to ensure their land specific ownership objectives are achieved.
Tom Henderson has been working with private landowners since 1982, and his partner, Ronnie Hall, has over twenty-five years of experience working with timberland owners. Their background in forestry service, combined with the knowledge and expert experience of their team, offer unmatched benefits to our clients.
Our South Carolina forestry consulting services include:
- Timberland and land management
- Timber inventory
- Timber and land appraisal
- Timber sales administration
- Forestry investment analysis
- Timber income tax consultation
- GIS and GPS forestry applications
- Expert witness testimony pertaining to forestry issues
- Real estate brokerage of timberland, agricultural tracts, and commercial properties
While the focus of Henderson & Associates is private non-industrial landowners, our firm also serves private investors, attorneys, accountants, timber investment management organizations, and financial institutions.
To find out more about us or how we can help you, contact us today.